- 1 Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018, Various Office Assistant Posts
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018, Various Office Assistant Posts
Looking to have knowledge of about Central Bank Of India and it’s all related Information to newcomers Vacancies in 2018, For various Office Assistant Posts. So you are on the right place page. We are here to give each convincible details to be formed in mind Detail with respect to Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018. So Take as much time as is needed and carefully read the complete details to get all related facts about the chances in newcomers, notification, test dates, post, syllabus, training and criteria, existence-stage cutoff and importantly more in harmony with to the Post that one is going by Central Bank Of India, the interested Candidates going up for position are asked to check the Eligibility and all details before sending in name for the Position for the Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018. In Addition, Candidates Kindly Check the Notification before Applying Online applications are given signs of well taken in for the different positions as per needed. The record of names was made the distribution in the work news with an Employment Notice that one is going which is in its public position place in its Official Website.
As per the Official Notification Before sending in the name for the post, the Candidates have to give support to (a statement) that he/she give what is desired, satisfy all the qualification standards according to the Criteria As per needed to all the training and so on making able to do something standards according to the rules for testing. Candidates going up for the position have the recommended capability from a perceived University/Educational and experience where-ever needed as one the day of sending in the name for the post. The interested Male/Female hopefuls can send their Application for Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018, For the Post which is given under. So interested Candidates going up for the position may put in their frame as right time as could be allowed.
This is hard to believe in the news for the hopefuls the individuals who need to work in Central Bank Of India. So interested Candidates going up for the position can send in their Application for record of names and check the full details of interest given Below. As per the Notification by Central Bank Of India, the mass number of the position for the Post which is unfilled in different positions. Candidates are proposed to check their qualification with the points of interest of instructive capabilities and age limits. Applicants can get all the related Information about Central Bank Of India Recruitment beneath.
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: Details
- Exam Name: Central Bank Of India Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: Central Bank Of India
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Post Name: Director, Office Assistant, Faculty.
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Category: Central Government
- Starting Date to Apply: 11th July 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th July 2018
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee – There Will be No application Fee as per the Official Notification.
For the Post Of Director
- The Candidates Should have Completed One’s Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized Institue/University.
For the Post Of Faculty
- The Candidates Should have Completed their MSW/ M.A in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology, Psychology/BSc in Agriculture/ B.A with B.Ed or Equivalent from a recognized Institute/ University.
For the Post Of Office Assistant
- The Candidates Should have Completed B.A/ BSW/ B.Com with knowledge of Computer or Equivalent from a recognized University/ Institue.
- The Candidates Applying for the Post Of Director should have an age Limit not more than 65 Years
- The Candidates Applying for the Post Of Faculty Should have an age Limit not more than 65 Years
- The Candidates Applying for the Post Of Office Assistant Should have an age Limit not more than 35 Years
- The Candidates Applying for the Post Of Director will get a pay scale of Rs. 25,000/-
- The Candidates Applying for the Post Of Faculty will get a pay scale of Rs.12,000/-
- The Candidates Applying for the Post Of Office Assistant will get a pay scale of Rs.8,000/-
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
- Written Test
The Applying Candidates shall be called for personal interview and the further decision will be of the Bank officials.
Go to the Official Website Of Central Bank of India – Click Here
Director Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Faculty Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Office Assistant Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
The Interested Candidates Should send their hard copies of the signed application with dully Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth proof, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste Certificates and attested copies of documents should be sent to the following address Only through Registered Post Only.
- “Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office Chhindwada,
Near Panjab Bhavan, Chitnavis Ganj,
- Starting Date for the of Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date for the of Application: 27.07.2018
This Article Covers all the aspects related to Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018, if you have any queries related to the Topic please feel free to comment below. Our team would Like to help you soon. Bookmark our website www.isbirecruitment.com for Further updates on Latest government jobs, Admit Card, Education related articles and much more. Good Luck for Your Upcoming Examination…