- 1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018, Apply Online
- 1.1 IBPS Recruitment 2018: Details
- 1.2 IBPS Recruitment 2018: Vacancies Details
- 1.3 IBPS Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 IBPS Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
- 1.5 IBPS Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
- 1.6 IBPS Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018, Apply Online
Looking to have knowledge of about IBPS and its all related to IBPS (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection) newcomers Vacancies in 2018, For Probationary Officer Posts. So you are on the right place page. We are here to give each convincible details to be formed in mind Detail with respect to IBPS Recruitment 2018. So Take as much time as is needed and carefully read the complete details to get all related facts about the chances in newcomers, notification, test dates, post, syllabus, training and criteria, existence-stage cutoff and importantly more in harmony with to the Post that one is going by IBPS, the interested Candidates going up for position are asked to check the Eligibility and all details before sending in name for the Position for the IBPS Recruitment 2018. In Addition, Candidates Kindly Check the Notification before Applying Online applications are given signs of well taken in for the different positions as per needed. The record of names was made the distribution in the work news with an Employment Notice ADVERTISEMENT No. that one is going which is in its public position place in its Official Website.
As per the Official Notification Before sending in the name for the post, the Candidates have to give support to (a statement) that he/she give what is desired, satisfy all the qualification standards according to the Criteria As per needed to all the training and so on making able to do something standards according to the rules for testing. Candidates going up for the position have the recommended capability from a perceived University/Educational and experience where-ever needed as one the day of sending in the name for the post. The interested Male/Female hopefuls can send their Application for IBPS Recruitment 2018, For the Post which is given under. So interested Candidates going up for the position may put in their frame as right time as could be allowed.
This is hard to believe in the news for the hopefuls the individuals who need to work in IBPS. So interested Candidates going up for the position can send in their Application for record of names and check the full details of interest given Below. As per the Notification by IBPS, the mass number of the position for the Post which is unfilled in different positions. Candidates are proposed to check their qualification with the points of interest of instructive capabilities and age limits. Applicants can get all the related Information about IBPS Recruitment beneath.
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Details
- Exam Name: IBPS Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: IBPS (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Post Name: PO (Probationary Officer)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4102
- Official website: www.ibps.in
- Category: Government
- Starting Date to Apply: 14th August 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th September 2018
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Vacancies Details
The IBPS (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection) has Issued a Notification in 2018, about the Recruitment that it is going to recruit the Candidates as PO in Banking Sector. The Total No of Vacancies is 4102, which is out Now. So Interested Candidates can apply for the Post as soon as Possible. Candidates Can Check the No of vacancies details given below.
|SI. No.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWD)|
|3||Bank of Baroda||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|4||Bank of India||144||72||260||489||965||9||9||9||9|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|7||Central Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|11||Indian Overseas Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|14||Punjab National Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|18||Union Bank of India||59||29||172||259||519||9||10||9||6|
|20||United Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates Should have a Bachelor’s/Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Candidates Should have the Original/ Valid Degree Certificate In order to show that he/she is graduate on the day showing in the Certificate.
- The Minimum age limit the Candidates Should have is 20 Years.
- The Maximum age limit the Candidates Should have is 30 Years.
The Candidates who are from different Category will get the Age relaxation according to the Government Norms and Regulation.
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- The Selected Candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs – 23700/- and Apart from this, PO (Probationary Officer) is also designated to various perks including Annual increment, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc.
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains examination
The Candidates have to pass through these Phases to get Selected for the IBPS Examination. The Examination is Computer Based and the Candidates have to clear the first phase that is Prelims Exam. The Second Phase is Mains Examination and after clearing the Mains Examination the Candidates will Call for the Final Phase that is Interview Process.
- The Candidates have to get minimum marks required to qualify the interview process i.e. 40% for general category candidates while 35% for reserved candidates.
- The Candidates who qualify the Interview are selected for the provisional allotment process that is process is done by the allotted bank.
- Completing the Interview process a combined score is generated which includes the sum of marks obtained in Mains examination and Interview after qualifying of all the Phases.
IBPS Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
The Candidate has to submit the application fee as per the given above details.
- At first, Candidates should log on to the official website that is www.ibps.in
- The Candidates should read the whole information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Now Click on “ New Registration”
- Fill the Details such as Candidates Name, Date of Birth, Father name, valid Email ID, and other Qualification details.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” button.
- The Candidates should Take care of the Details that have to be filled because once you submitted the application form you Cannot edit it again.
- In Next Step, the Candidate Should Upload their Photographs and Signature as per the demanded file size Of IBPS Recruitment Official Notification.
- At last Pay the application fee using Net banking, Credit card, debit card.
- Take a print out of the Application for future use.
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|IBPS PO Notification released||9th August 2018|
|On-line registration||14th August to 4th September 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees||14th August to 4th September 2018|
|Download Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||1st October to 7th October|
|Download IBPS PO Prelims Call Letter||October 2018|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||13th, 14th, 20th and 21st October 2018|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||October/November 2018|
|Release of Mains Admit Card||November 2018|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||18th November 2018|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||December 2018|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2019|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||January/February 2019|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||April 2019|
IBPS Exam Syllabus 2018
According to the IBPS Examination Pattern, the Syllabus details are Provided for the Candidates to get better marks in the Examination and Got selected in IBPS. The Candidates Can Access all the Details of IBPS Syllabus 2018 by Clicking, You will be redirected to the IBPS Syllabus details.
IBPS Admit Card 2018
The IBPS Admit Card 2018 will soon release by the Official Website and the link is activated as soon it is available on the official website. The Candidates Will able to download the admit card as per the release date.
According to the Post Availability, you can get your Admit Card by logging into your account with the Registration ID and Password which is created at the time of registration and get your IBPS Admit Card 2018 on the Screen page of the Website.
IBPS Result 2018
Soon the Official announce the release of the IBPS Result 2018, The Candidates Can Check the Result of IBPS on its Official Website after the release, or you can directly access the result by Clicking Here.
Candidates Can Easily get their Result by logging from their ID and Password which is generated at the time of registration, or you can visit the official website too for further updates.
Go to the Official Website IBPS – Click Here
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Official Notification – Click Here
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Apply Now – Click Here
IBPS Syllabus details – Click Here
Download Admit Card IBPS – Click Here
Download Result IBPS Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
This Article Covers all the aspects related to IBPS Recruitment 2018, if you have any queries related to the Topic please feel free to comment below. Our team would Like to help you soon. Bookmark our website www.isbirecruitment.com for Further updates on Latest government jobs, Admit Card, Education related articles and much more. Good Luck for Your Upcoming Examination…