NVS Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of 683 Non-Teaching Vacancies candidates may easily download their application form through its official website that is nvshq.org
NVS Recruitment 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee will be issued a new vacancy notification to select candidates for non-teaching posts. NVS is undoubtedly a great department to work and NVS vacancies 2018 will be a life-changing opportunity for many candidates. Department already has the latest NVs Noida Jobs 2018 Has started application forms, which should be filled and deposited before the given time limit, which will be updated soon. The application is available on the nvshq.org through the official website of the department.
NVS Recruitment Notification 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment in the history of school education in India and elsewhere. Its importance is in the selection of talented rural children’s target group and is an effort to provide them with the best quality education in a residential school system. Additional details such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. can be seen in the following points of the new NVS Noida recruitment 2018
Check–>>LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
NVS Recruitment Details :
- Name of Department: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Name of Posts: Non-Teaching Post
- Number Of Posts: 683 posts
- Category: Government Recruitment
- Applying Process: Online Process
- Starting Date: Updated Soon
- Last Date: Updated soon
- For Audit Assistant: Rs 9,300-Rs 34,800 + GP of Rs 4,200
- For Female Staff Nurse: Rs 9,300-Rs 34,800 + GP of Rs 4,200
- For Stenographer: Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 2,400
- For Catering Assistant: Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 2,400
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 1,900
- For Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Rs 1,000
- For Catering Assistant, Stenographer: Rs 7,50
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Storekeeper: Rs 7,50
- For Lab Assistant: Rs 7,50
How To Apply Online NVS Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the department’s official website at Nvshq.org
- Find relevant links to that job for which you want to apply.
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully
- Start filling out your application with all your actual details.
- After filling it completely, check the form
- Submit it and print out the last application form for future reference.
Important Date :
- Starting Date To Apply Online: Updated soon
- Last Date To Apply Online: Updated soon
- Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated soon
- Result: Updated soon
Click Here To Download NVS Recruitment Notification 2018
Click Here To Apply Online NVS Recruitment 2018
NVS Admit Card 2018 :
Especially relevant candidates whose applications, whose application accepts, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti can obtain their admission form for the NVS examination. Hence, NVS Admit Card will be available for the 2018 Premiums Online exam in April 2018. Therefore, they issues Separate admission papers for each candidate. Hence, according to which the candidates should be on the date and time of the examination given.
NVS Syllabus 2018 :
Especially relevant candidates whose applications, whose application accepts, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti can obtain their admission form for the NVS examination. Hence, NVS exam pattern will be available for the 2018 Premiums Online exam in April 2018. Therefore issue issues Separate admission papers for each candidate. Hence, according to which the candidates should be on the date and time of the examination given.
NVS Result 2018
Although, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will declare results of NVS in three levels – Premises, Personal Interview, and Medical Examination. Since NVS preliminary examination results annoannounce the month of May 2018. Then, followed by a personal interview in June 2018 respectively. Finally, for the final examination Non-Teaching examination and everything anounces in the month of 2018.
So, If you have any queries related to NVS Recruitment 2018, then post your queries in the comments section below.