Prasar Bharati AIR Recruitment 2018, Out Now
Looking to have knowledge of about AIR ( All India Radio) and its all related to Prasar Bharti AIR Recruitment in 2018, For the Various Post that is given below. So you are on the right place page. We are here to give each convincible details to be formed in mind Detail with respect to AIR Recruitment 2018. So Take as much time as is needed and carefully read the complete details to get all related facts about the chances in newcomers, notification, test dates, post, syllabus, training and criteria, existence-stage cutoff and importantly more in harmony with to the Post that one is going by AIR, the interested Candidates going up for position are asked to check the Eligibility and all details before sending in name for the Position for the AIR Recruitment 2018. In Addition, The External Services Division (ESD) of All India Radio which broadcasts in 15 foreign and 12 Indian languages for 98 hours per day in 57 transmissions proposes to have a panel of Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants for contractual engagement for monitoring, logging, evaluation of Radio programmes and other works relating to content creation purely on contractual basis as per the provisions of the contractual engagement policy of Prasar Bharati contained in communication. Candidates Kindly Check the Notification before Applying applications are given signs of well taken in for the different positions as per needed. The record of names was made the distribution in the work news with an Employment Notice ADVERTISEMENT NO. l0/159/09-PPC that one is going which is in its public position place in its Official Website.
As per the Official Notification Before sending in the name for the post, the Candidates have to give support to (a statement) that he/she give what is desired, satisfy all the qualification standards according to the Criteria As per needed to all the training and so on making able to do something standards according to the rules for testing. Candidates going up for the position have the recommended capability from a perceived University/Educational and experience where-ever needed as one the day of sending in the name for the post. The interested Male/Female hopefuls can send their Application for AIR Recruitment 2018, For the Post which is given under. So interested Candidates going up for the position may put in their frame as right time as could be allowed.
This is hard to believe in the news for the hopefuls the individuals who need to work in AIR. So interested Candidates going up for the position can send in their Application for record of names and check the full details of interest given Below. As per the Notification by AIR, the mass number of the position for the Post which is unfilled in different positions. Candidates are proposed to check their qualification with the points of interest of instructive capabilities and age limits. Applicants can get all the related Information about AIR Recruitment beneath.
AIR Recruitment 2018: Details
- Exam Name: AIR Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: AIR (All India Radio)
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Post Name: Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10
- Official website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Category: Government
- Starting Date to Apply: 6th July 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31 July August 2018
AIR Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication, having Degree Certificate showing that the Candidates have Compleated all the Exams and Cleared his degree.
- The Candidate Should have a PG Diploma/Diploma In Journalism and Mass Communication.
- The Candidates Should have Proficiency in English and Hindi.
NOTE – The Pursuing Candidates Shall Not Apply for the Application.
Desirable Qualification:- The Candidates having a Diploma from the National School of Drama, New Delhi or the Film and Television Institute of India. Should have a touch with culture, traditions and the literature of India. Knowledge of foreign language & acquaintance with International Affairs. Record of literary or dramatic or debating or musical achievements or publications on literary or scientific subjects. Proficiency in the use of Internet/ computers and social media
- The Minimum age limit for applying is 21 yrs.
- The Maximum age limit for applying is 32 yrs.
Pay Scale – 25,000 Rs/- per month
AIR Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
The Selection Process will go on through the Two Phases which Consist Of the Offline test followed by the Interview. The Candidates have to Clear all the stages in order to get Selected.
- Written Test
The Monitoring-cum-Content helpers have to write rough writings, monitor, Produce lists of knowledge processing machine orders and value radio lists of knowledge processing machine orders send far and wide by different narrow ways of ESD(External Service Division).
- The persons going up for the position will also coordinate between the giving effect to artists/ talkers, the list of knowledge processing machine orders presentation working group and the persons who design, build, or work on engines, machines, or public works.
- He/ she is responsible for getting together and question under discussion of all the list of knowledge processing machine orders material and their send far and wide according to the list of knowledge processing machine orders long thin stick bed liner.
- The Monitoring-cum-Content helpers will be responsible for carefully watching the different items of lists of knowledge processing machine orders send far and wide and getting ready the daily go-to person in authority in Form AIR-P-29.
The Monitoring-cum-Content helpers have to record, name, selection and playback lists of knowledge processing machine orders of all kinds including newsreels. The Monitoring-cum-Content helpers will also write things said in public, check and select send far and wide materials, put into other words news short account and help controlling working group in testing for a part of music artists and play-like chain of events voices. he/she will also act any other duties which may be given to him from time to time.
Go to the Official Website AIR – Click Here
AIR Recruitment 2018: Official Notification – Click Here
Download Admit Card AIR – Click Here
AIR Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
The Candidates have to apply the form Offline With all the Certificate degree as per demand and with self-attested Signed with two recent colour Photograph and should send the Application on the given Address Or The Candidates Should have to go there In order to Submit the Application.
The Assistant Director (Programmes),
New Broadcasting House
External Services Division
All India Radio
New Delhi – 110001
This Article Covers all the aspects related to AIR Recruitment 2018, if you have any queries related to the Topic please feel free to comment below. Our team would Like to help you soon. Bookmark our website www.isbirecruitment.com for Further updates on Latest government jobs, Admit Card, Education related articles and much more. Good Luck for Your Upcoming Examination…