- 1 Appearing in the upcoming SBI Clerk Exam 2018? Know the Exact Process for Downloading the SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
- 1.1 SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
- 1.2 Is SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card Important?
- 1.3 Pre-Requisites for Download the SBI Clerk Admit Card
- 1.4 How To Download the SBI Admit Card 2018 ?
- 1.5 Identity Verification at the Examination Hall
Appearing in the upcoming SBI Clerk Exam 2018? Know the Exact Process for Downloading the SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
In this post, we will discuss in Detail, the Process for Downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018. It is worth mentioning here that SBI clerk admits Card can be downloaded online through online, as gone are days when SBI used to send the Admit cards at your correspondence address. SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download process OR How to download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
It is highly advisable to Download the Admit cards, in the starting days ant to wait for the last day before the exam, as SBI Website may tend to crash, due to a large volume of traffic during the last day before the exam.Now we are going to discuss in the section. the Process for obtaining the E-Admit Cards for SBI Clerk 2018 Exam. But before that, let’s see why this SBI Clerk Admit card is so important.
Is SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card Important?
Admit card is your Admission pass for appearing in the SBI Clerk Exam. Here are a few reason, why it is the important document.
- Without Printable Admit card, your entry is not possible in the Examination hall.
- Admit Card contains your Basic Details, Like Name, Roll No, Venue and Time of Exam.
- Admit Card should be preserved as it contains your Roll No and thing might be needed once the Written Exam results will be announced, as SBI Written Exam result, will contain only the Roll No.
Applicants must note the Admit Cards will be issued only to those who successfully submit their application forms before the closing date. If in any case, your Admit Card is not generating, it means there is some problem in your online application .In that case, applicants are advised to contact to SBI’s Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai.
Pre-Requisites for Download the SBI Clerk Admit Card
Before you proceed to Download the Admit Card, here are few details that you needed
1) Applicants should have the Registration No. & Password with them. However, password is optional, as you can use your Date of Birth instead of Password. But Registration No. is required.
2) Forget Registration No.: In case you forget the Registration No, then you can retrieve it easily.
After you submit the application form, SBI sends an acknowledgement email, that your Application is accepted. You should open this email, and get the “Registration No”from there.
The Registration No, is also written on the System Generated Application form that was generated after your Submit the online form. Check it might be stored on your Computer / Laptop.
How To Download the SBI Admit Card 2018 ?
Here is the step- by step guide to Download the Admit cards.
1) Open the SBI Official Website by entering www.sbi.co.in in your browsers address bar.
4) To Download the Admit card, you have to enter your Registration No and Password OR Date of Birth and click on the Submit Button. After that your Admit card will appear on the Screen.
Now you can save it in PDF format. If the printer is attached with your Computer / Laptop, you can use the Print Command to gets Print out OR you can save it for taking Print out
Note: In case, you cannot download your SBI clerk Admit card, you should check your Details Like Registration No, Password and Date of Birth.
Acquaint Yourself Booklet : Along with Admit card, applicants should also download the “Acquaint Yourself Booklet” that contains the Exam Information viz Patter, Nature of Questions, How to appear in the exam etc.
The Direct Link for Downloading the Booklet will be shared on this page, after it will be officially available.
SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims Cut Off Marks
|Subjects||Total Marks||General||OBC/ SC/ ST/ OH/ VI/ HI/ DXS|
Identity Verification at the Examination Hall
Along with call letter, applicant should also bring an Identity Proof with them. The ID Proof can be any of the following documents
1) Pan Card
2) Voter Card
3) Driving Licence
4) Aadhar card
5) Bank Passbook with Photo
6) ID card issued by school or college Or Gazetted Officer