- 1 Know the Job Profile, Roles, and Responsibilities of SBI Junior Associates.
Know the Job Profile, Roles, and Responsibilities of SBI Junior Associates.
April 2018 is a big month for Bank Job aspirants when the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 was announced. But along with the announcement, it created a confusion among aspirants regarding the Job Profile. The reason is this year, SBI had changed the Post Name, to Jr. Associates (Customer Support and Sale). The First impression it gives is that this is a Customer Care or Customer Support Jobs, But this is just half-truth and this post explains everything you need to know about this awesome SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018. SBI Clerk Associate Job Profile, Salary the detailed description has been explored thoroughly in this article.
We will try to make things plains and simple, so that you don’t hesitate to apply for these jobs, considering these are ordinary Jobs. Remember, No Job is ordinary, if the Brand name SBI gets attached to it and after all, these are Clerk Jobs in SBI and that too comes once in 2-3 years. So grab this opportunity and apply for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
SBI Junior Associate Job Profile (Roles and Responsibility)
Understanding job profile of any post is as important as paying attention to the salary. If you are aware of all the aspects of the job profile it will easier for you to adjust at the time of joining and answer the question at the time of interview.
1) First and foremost the job of a clerical cadre is to deal with customers and their inquiries.
2) On job role, you also have to deal with all the exercise on the withdrawal & deposit counters. This is the reason some banks mention clerk as single window operators or cashiers.
3) They are responsible for accepting payments, sanction withdrawals, and verify cheques, issue demand drafts & other banking related services to customers.
4) Other back-office work like receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally & other transactions must be keyed in the computer systems after office hours.
5) In addition to this, clerks may also have to take-up marketing of financial products of a bank such as loans, deposits, schemes to visitors. This is the reason why this year SBI has modified the name of the post to Jr. Associate (customer support and sales).
Salary of a Jr. Associate (In Metro and Other Cities)
SBI is most popular because of the pay band it offers to its personnel. Out of all the banks, SBI pays you the highest salary whether it is a clerical post or probationary post or managerial post. Even the perks that SBI offers is far more exciting than other banks present
Salary Band: In metro cities varies from the salary in other states due to the high maintenance in metro cities.
- First of all, Pay band in Metro Cities like Mumbai: INR 20950
- Then, Pay band in class Y cities with 20% DA: INR 20000
- Finally, Pay Band in class Z cities with 19% DA: INR 19000
SSC LDC and DEO Job Profile
SBI Transfer Policy
SBI has been phenomenal with its female personnel by providing them easy transfer norms. It is worth appreciating that they are in support of women empowerment and will be opening “ONLY WOMEN BRANCHES” in all the districts in India to encourage women.
1) 5 years transfer policy
2) Easy transfer for women (married unmarried)
3) The policy will not apply at the centers where there is only one office of the Bank
The employees due for in-cadre promotion will invariably be transferred to another branch at the same station or outside if they have completed 5 years stay at one office
SBI Clerk Notification: What’s Special in It?
Let us now discuss the notification and what it has to offer and whom:
1) This year the name of the Assistant post has changed to Jr. Associates (customer support and sales): For the aspirants who have been waiting for the clerical post please do not get confused with the name. As this year SBI has changed the posts name from Junior Assistant/ Clerk to Junior Associate (customer support and sales). This is the post of clerk, only the name has changed. I repeat again that this is not a management trainee post you will have the same work criteria as other assistants of SBI only the name of the post this year is modified. So go ahead and fill up the form as the last date of online filling of form is 25-05-2018.
2) Why you must be filling this form as soon as possible:
Working for SBI is a dream of thousands & lakhs of banking aspirants and it is once in a lifetime opportunity for you. The number of aspirants who fill the application for this post increases each and every year. The more you delay the less are your chances to land a good job. So stop thinking and go fill up the form.
3) J&K aspirants: Dear aspirants please do not lose hope after reading the notification as there is good news for you. You can fill forms of the states 1. Punjab 2. Himachal Pradesh 3. Haryana, and select the center which is suitable for you.
4) Other state aspirants: You can fill the form of any state of your circle, for example, you are from Delhi circle you can fill an application form.
SBI Completly Ignored Jammu Under Special Recruitment Drive
The notification announced by SBI concentrates somewhere on TURA (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh (B) Special Recruitment Drive For Filling Up Of Backlog Vacancies In Respect Of (A) Sc/St/Obc (B) Pwd ( C) Ex-Servicemen
Each state has got minimum of 7 posts for general category & 3 for OBC. Maximum of seats for general are 695 and 1420 for OBC. But for Jammu region, the case is totally different.
Out of 18000 posts, Jammu region has only got 2 seats that too is Jr. Agricultural Associate. We don’t understand why they even gave this one post/category to Jammu, this is so plain lame.
We did not expect such thing from SBI. Student s who could not make in the clerical exam of IBPS held in 2017 was expecting something good from SBI clerical post. Aspirants from Jammu are in deep shock and want a strong answer from SBI.