- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018- Check Eligibility Here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018- Check Eligibility Here
The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department (CRPD) had announced the SBI Clerk Notification 2018. Although, there is no confirmation, yet on the exam dates, but it is expected that SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 will be announced anytime in 2018. We expect that the Notification will be released in the First Quarter before March 2018. But SBI Surprised everyone, by announcing the 17000 Junior Associates Recruitment in April, for which the Registration will end on April 2018. SBI Clerk Online Application form Related information have been discussed in details, explore them nowhere.
SBI Clerical Recruitment is one of the most awaited recruitment of the year, as the Brand SBI is so popular, that it is the dream destination for lakhs of Candidates. This is the reason when SBI issues a Job Notification, it went viral in no time and record no. of applications are received for SBI Jobs & SBI Clerk Online Application form 2018.
The recent example of SBI’s Exam competitiveness is SBI PO Recruitment, where over 20 lakh applications were received for only 1800 posts. Think, what will happen, when SBI will announce 5000 Clerk posts in 2018, we expect that SBI will receive not approximately 35 lakh applications for the clerk exam.That means, whooping competition in the upcoming SBI Clerk Exam.As the SBI clerk Exam is being held after 2 years, there will be lakh of new faces appearing in the exam.The Key to success, in the SBI Clerk Exam, is the hard work, as you have to compete with lakhs of candidates, so it is highly advisable to start your preparation, by analyzing the SBI Clerk Exam syllabus and choosing the Best Books for the SBI Clerk Exam 2018
How to Submit the SBI Clerk Online Application form 2018
The next thing, you need to know after the SBI Clerk Notification, will be announced is to know the Dates of Online application, and most importantly the closing date for submitting the online application. Usually, SBI Online application form comes 30 days submission time. So you have to Submit the SBI Clerk 2018 online application form, with within 30 Days from the Date of Notification. But for this Clerical Recruitment, SBI had given only 20 days for submitting the Online form.
- Starting Date for Submitting the Online Application: Updated soon
- Last Date for Submitting the Online form: 2018
Important Things to keep in mind
Pre-Requisites for SBI Clerk Online Application form
Before, submitting the SBI Online form, you have to make sure that you possess the below-mentioned documents/details.
2) Scanned Photo and Signature: Applicant should have their scanned photo and signature. These are required for uploading at the time of submitting the online application.
- Photograph: The Size of a photograph should be between 20 to 50 kb and Dimensions are 200 by 230 pixels
- Signature: The Size of Signature should be 10 to 50 KB and dimensions should be 140 by 60 pixels.
3) Academic Qualification Details: At the time of filling the form, there’s requirement of marks obtained in the Qualification. So, it is advisable to have your mark sheets with you at the time of online registration.
Step by Step Process for Submitting the Online application form
Now, you have completed the Pre Requisites for submitting the SBI Clerk 2018 online application form. Its time for submitting the Application form
3) Now the Careers Page is Opened. This is an exclusive page designed for SBI’s Recruitment. This page contains SBI’s Current and previous recruitment.
6) Now, you have to fill the Online form by following the On-Screen Instructions. The Online form, requires your basic Details, Like Name, Fathers Name, Email ID, Mobile No, Qualification Details, Address etc.
7) At the time of filling the online form, you should also Upload the already Scanned photo and signature.
8) The Last step involves, making the Payment of Application fees. The Payment of fees can be made either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit/Debit Card ) OR Offline through Challan form in SBI bank.
Online Payment: However, If you make the payment through the online mode, then your Registration will be completed once the payment is successful and the Registration No. will be generated.
Important Dates 2018
|Notification Released||April 2018|
|Online Registration Start Date||April 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Date||April 2018|
|Hall ticket Download||May 2018|
|SBI exam date – Prelims||May 2018|
|SBI Exam Mains Date||May 2018|
|SBI Date of result Declaration||June 2018|
|Date of Interview||July 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||September 2018|