- 1 Latest Sub-Inspector Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Police
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: Details
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
Latest Sub-Inspector Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Police
Looking to have knowledge of about Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment and its all related to TN Police newcomers Vacancies in 2018, For the Post Of Sub-Inspector. So you are on the right place page. We are here to give each convincible details to be formed in mind Detail with respect to Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018. So Take as much time as is needed and carefully read the complete details to get all related facts about the chances in newcomers, notification, test dates, post, syllabus, training and criteria, existence-stage cutoff and importantly more in harmony with to the Post that one is going by TN Police, the interested Candidates going up for position are asked to check the Eligibility and all details before sending in name for the Position for the Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018. In Addition, Candidates Kindly Check the Notification before Applying Online applications are given signs of well taken in for the different positions as per needed. The record of names was made the distribution in the work news with an Employment Notice ADVERTISEMENT No. 1/2018 that one is going which is in its public position place in its Official Website.
As per the Official Notification Before sending in the name for the post, the Candidates have to give support to (a statement) that he/she gives what is desired, satisfy all the qualification standards according to the Criteria As per needed to all the training and so on making able to do something standards according to the rules for testing. Candidates going up for the position have the recommended capability from a perceived University/Educational and experience where-ever needed as one the day of sending in the name for the post. The interested Male/Female hopefuls can send their Application for Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2018, For the Post which is given under. So interested Candidates going up for the position may put in their frame as right time as could be allowed.
This is hard to believe in the news for the hopefuls the individuals who need to work in TNPSC. So interested Candidates going up for the position can send in their Application for record of names and check the full details of interest given Below. As per the Notification by Tamil Nadu Police, the mass number of the position for the Post which is unfilled in different positions. Candidates are proposed to check their qualification with the points of interest of instructive capabilities and age limits. Applicants can get all the related Information about Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment beneath.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: Details
- Exam Name: Tamil Nadu Police Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector
- Total Number of Vacancies: 309
- Official website: www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Category: Government
- Starting Date to Apply: 11th July 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th August 2018
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu.
- The Candidates Should have got their result before the applying dates of the application.
- The Applying Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in Class X / XII. If he is not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by TNPSC within 2 years of joining of the service.
- The Minimum age required to apply the application is 20 years.
- The Maximum age limit, which is 28 years can be applicable
The Age Relaxation is based on the TN Police Norms and the government rules which is applicable to all the Candidates applying for the Post.
- Backward Class/Muslims/Most backwards Class – 30yrs
- SC/ST – 33yrs
- Widows – 35yrs
- Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces – 45yrs
- Each Candidate have to Pay the application fee Rs.500/- The payment options are available online and offline
through State Bank of India.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
The Applying Candidates those selected for TN Police Recruitment 2018 are through the basis of written exam, Physical test and Physical efficiency test followed by personal interview and Document verification. Candidates have to clear all the rounds to get selected in TN police department.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Interview/Document Verification
Physical Efficiency Test (Male & Female)
|Chest||Should not be less than 86.3 cms|
Medical Standards :
- Running: 100 Meters in 15 Seconds
- Running: 800 Meters in 170 Seconds
- High Jump: 1.20 Meters
- Long Jump: 3.80 Meters
- Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs): 5.60 Meters
- Right eye 6/6.
- Left eye 6/6.
- Right eye 0/5.
- left eye 0/5.
Pay Scale Of the Selected Candidates is between Rs/-36900 – 116600 pm
See the official Notification for more details.
Go to the Official Website TN Police – Click Here
Apply Now For the SI Posts TN Police – Click Here
Official Notification of SI Vacancies – Click Here
Get To know About Syllabus Details – Click Here
Download Admit Card TN Police – Click Here
Download Result TN Police 2018 – Click Here
TN Police Exam Syllabus 2018
According to the TN Police Examination Pattern, the Syllabus details are Provided for the Candidates to get better marks in the Examination and Got selected in TNPSC. The Candidates Can Access all the Details of TN Police Syllabus 2018 by Clicking, You will be redirected to the TN Police Syllabus details.
TN Police Admit Card 2018
The TN Police Admit Card 2018 will soon release by the Official Website and the link is activated as soon it is available on the official website. The Candidates Will able to download the admit card as per the release date.
According to the Post Availability, you can get your Admit Card by logging into your account with the Registration ID and Password which is created at the time of registration and get your TN Police Admit Card 2018 on the Screen page of the Website.
TN Police Result 2018
Soon the Official announce the release of the TN Police Result 2018, The Candidates Can Check the Result of TN Police on its Official Website after the release, or you can directly access the result by Clicking Here.
Candidates Can Easily get their Result by logging from their ID and Password which is generated at the time of registration, or you can visit the official website too for further updates.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
The Candidate has to submit the application fee as per the given above details.
- At first, Candidates should log on to the official website that is www.tnpolice.gov.in
- The Candidates should read the whole information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Now Click on “ New Registration”
- Fill the Details such as Candidates Name, Date of Birth, Father name, valid Email ID, and other Qualification details.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” button.
- The Candidates should Take care of the Details that have to be filled because once you submitted the application form you Cannot edit it again.
- In Next Step, the Candidate Should Upload their Photographs and Signature as per the demanded file size Of TN Police Recruitment Official Notification.
- At last Pay the application fee using Net banking, Credit card, debit card.
- Take a print out of One’s Application form for future use.
This Article Covers all the aspects related to Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018, if you have any queries related to the Topic please feel free to comment below. Our team would Like to help you soon. Bookmark our website www.isbirecruitment.com for Further updates on Latest government jobs, Admit Card, Education related articles and much more. Good Luck for Your Upcoming Examination…